Oddmall: Riverside Ramble at a glance
- WHAT: A meandering village of Oddmall vendors and entertainers in a beautifully scenic outdoor setting among the trees and along a gently flowing shallow river. How could you even think of missing it?
- WHEN: July 28-29, 2018
- WHEN WHEN: Saturday 11am-7pm, Sunday 10am-5pm.
- WHERE: Stadium Park – 1200-2500 Stadium Park Dr NW, Canton, OH 44707
- HOW MUCH: Entry is completely free, although we sincerely appreciate your donations and depend on them to keep the show alive (no pressure, though).
- HOW: Paddle, drift, float, lounge, saunter, swagger, strut, drive a vehicle of some sort. It’s really up to you. The world is you proverbial oyster.
- HUH: Vendor information can be found here.
- WHY: What better way to enjoy a pleasant summer day? There is none. No better way. Not one.
Jazz Unique to Riverside Ramble
- OUTDOOR GAMES AND ACTIVITIES! Riverside Ramble is at one of Canton’s largest and most iconic parks. There are playgrounds, trails, fields and all sorts of places to set up badminton, croquet, kubb, and various other fun games. Bring your own or play ours (just please remember badminton racquets are for badding mintons, not clobbering foes).
- FOOD TRUCKS! That’s right, FOOD TRUCKS! Everyone loves FOOD TRUCKS!!!
- TWO STAGES! Yeah, man. We’ll have two stages overflowing with entertainment and other snazzy jazz (or jazzy snazz, of you prefer), one on each side of the river.
- PET COSTUME CONTEST! You read that correctly. Well, I assume you did. You might have read it as “PEST COSTUME CONTEST”, which is something completely different and neither offered nor endorsed at Oddmall: Riverside Ramble. Bring your pets. It’s outside, after all. Put them in costumes or just fancy them up a bit and show them off to the adoring crowd. More details coming soon.
- THE GREAT EYEWASH EYEBALL RIVER RACE! Nab yourself a numbered giant eyeball for only $3 (or two for $5). We’ll race them down the river each day at 4pm. Whoever’s eyeball reaches the finish line first wins a sweet, sweet prize package donated by our awesome vendors. Prizes are also offered for other top finishers. Eyeballs can be nabbed at the Oddmall Souvenirium or from the wandering eyeball mongers who infest the place.
Booths at Oddmall: Riverside Ramble are grouped into long villages that meander their way along the paths on both sides of the river. Villages 3 and 4 will not be made available to vendors until Villages 1 and 2 are close to filling up. Each booth is a 10’x10′ square (roughly; there’s a little wiggle room to make space for tent stakes and such.
Canopies, Tables, and Chairs
Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables, chairs, blankets, etc… We strongly suggest you bring a tent or canopy to protect you and your goods from the sun and wind. ALL TENTS AND CANOPIES MUST BE CONSTRUCTED OF FLAME RESISTANT MATERIALS AND MUST BE ASSEMBLED ACCORDING TO THE MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS (by order of the fire marshall). All tents and canopies must be held in place by stakes or weights in a manner compliant with the manufacturer’s instructions.
You are welcome to bring your own battery powered generators, but since this is an outdoor show we can not provide electrical hookups. No gas powered or loud generators will be invited.
If you are interested in being a food vendor at Oddmall: Riverside Ramble please email Andy.
1. Barb’s Bunny Hutch
Opens when Village 2 fills.
Opens when Village 3 fills.
Food Trucks & Tables
F01. Momma Wade’s Smokehouse