Oddmall: Riverside Ramble at a glance
- WHAT: A meandering village of Oddmall vendors and entertainers in a beautifully scenic outdoor setting among the trees, next to a lake, and across from a gently flowing shallow river. How could you even think of missing it?
- WHEN: June 13-14, 2020
- WHEN WHEN: Saturday 11am-7pm, Sunday 10am-5pm.
- WHERE: Monument Park – 900-1150 Stadium Park Dr NW, Canton, OH 44707
- HOW MUCH: Entry is completely free, although we sincerely appreciate your donations and depend on them to keep the show alive (no pressure, though).
- HOW: Paddle, drift, float, lounge, saunter, swagger, strut, drive a vehicle of some sort. It’s really up to you. The world is you proverbial oyster.
- HUH: Vendor information can be found here.
- WHY: What better way to enjoy a pleasant summer day? There is none. No better way. Not one.
Jazz Unique to Riverside Ramble
- OUTDOOR GAMES AND ACTIVITIES! Riverside Ramble is at one of Canton’s largest and most iconic parks. There are playgrounds, trails, fields and all sorts of places to set up badminton, croquet, kubb, and various other fun games. Bring your own or play ours (just please remember badminton racquets are for badding mintons, not clobbering foes).
- FOOD TRUCKS! That’s right, FOOD TRUCKS! Everyone loves FOOD TRUCKS!!!
- BOUNCE HOUSES AND CARNIVAL GAMES!
- PET COSTUME CONTEST! You read that correctly. Well, I assume you did. You might have read it as “PEST COSTUME CONTEST”, which is something completely different and neither offered nor endorsed at Oddmall: Riverside Ramble. Bring your pets. It’s outside, after all. Put them in costumes or just fancy them up a bit and show them off to the adoring crowd. Click here for more information!
- THE GREAT EYEWASH EYEBALL RIVER RACE! Nab yourself a numbered giant eyeball for only $3 (or two for $5). We’ll race them down the river each day at 4pm. Whoever’s eyeball reaches the finish line first wins a sweet, sweet prize package donated by our awesome vendors. Prizes are also offered for other top finishers. Eyeballs can be nabbed at the Oddmall Souvenirium or from the wandering eyeball mongers who infest the place.
- OVERNIGHT CAMPING! A select number of Oddmall vendors and staff members will be able to camp overnight in the park (bring your own tents, campers, gear, etc…). Staff and volunteers will act as security and the area will be patrolled by Canton police.
Booths at Oddmall: Riverside Ramble are grouped into a long village that meanders through a wooded meadow. Each booth is a 10’x10′ square (roughly; there’s a little wiggle room to make space for tent stakes and such.
Canopies, Tables, and Chairs
Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables, chairs, blankets, etc… We strongly suggest you bring a tent or canopy to protect you and your goods from the sun and wind. ALL TENTS AND CANOPIES MUST BE CONSTRUCTED OF FLAME RESISTANT MATERIALS AND MUST BE ASSEMBLED ACCORDING TO THE MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS (by order of the fire marshall). All tents and canopies must be held in place by stakes or weights in a manner compliant with the manufacturer’s instructions.
You are welcome to bring your own battery powered generators, but since this is an outdoor show we can not provide electrical hookups. No gas powered or loud generators will be invited.
Food Trucks and Food Vendors
If you are interested in being a food vendor at Oddmall: Riverside Ramble please follow this link.
2. Chubby Worm Art
3. Mischief Tish
4. Fairies and Tails
5. Beloved Moon Soaps
6. Beloved Moon Soaps
7. Mutha Oith Creations
8. Mutha Oith Creations
9. The Art of Jessica Rohr
10. Black Pineapple Creations
12. Lilla Rose Hair Awesome
13. Sublime Entity
15. Crafty Shop of Horrors
18. Crystal Moon Candle
31. Joyce Factory Direct/Bath Planet
Food Trucks & Tables