Oddmall: Hallowondrous at a glance
- WHAT: It’s the HALLOWEEN edition of Oddmall. Dozens upon dozens of fantastic artists and vendors mob the scene at Lakewood’s lovely Masonic Temple. There’s live entertainment, trick or treating, some really incredible artists, monsters, makeup and way, way more.
- WHEN: October 16-17, 2020
- WHEN WHEN: Friday 6pm-10pm*, Saturday 11am-7pm.
- WHERE: Lakewood Masonic Temple – 15300 Detroit Ave. Lakewood, Ohio 44107
- HOW MUCH: Free to get in. Five dollars to leave. Nah, I’m just playing with you. It’s free (but we do appreciate and depend on your donations).
- HOW: Maybe ride a broomstick or that awesome car the Munsters drove around in.
- HUH: Vendor information can be found here.
- WHY: Seriously? It’s Oddmall and Halloween. Do you even need a reason?
Jazz Unique to Hallowondrous
- TRICK OR TREAT! All the little whippersnappers, sprites, urchins, and chillunzes should come in costume and get there Trick or Treat on a bit early this year. Vendors are encouraged to keep a bowl of something tasty or interesting to hand out. Trick or treating takes place all day both days. Just wear a costume and say the magic words. You know what to do…
- HALLOWEEN STUFF! Not sure what yet, but there will be some very cool Halloween jazz happening at the show.
- *THE FRIDAY NIGHT PREVIEW SHOW! Although the main event happens Saturday, any vendors who are ready to go Friday evening are invited to participate in the special Friday preview show, which runs from 6pm-10pm. Vendors who wish to take part in Friday’s preview show are encouraged to choose a booth on the Ground Floor)
Artist & Vendor List
Hallowondrous Entertainment Schedule
3pm- Cosplay Contest