Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird at a glance
- WHAT: Emporium of the Weird is Oddmall’s largest and most established show! It features hundreds of booths showcasing the works and wonders of an abundance of artists, crafters, entertainers, and purveyors of games, toys, comics, and all things geeky, awesome, amazing, amazingly amazing, and amazingly amazingly amazing. Live entertainment, costume contests, and a variety of interesting diversions fascinate even the most jaded of curmudgeons.
- WHEN: TBD
- WHEN WHEN: TBD
- WHERE: TBD
- WHERE WHERE: TBD
- WHERE WHERE WHERE: Inside AND outside (just like Oddmall: Inside Out)!
- HOW MUCH: While entry is FREE your $5 donation is appreciated.
- HOW: Drive, jog, traipse, mosey, or skedaddle. Maybe ride on the back of a giant turtle. I don’t know. Use your imagination.
- HUH: Vendor information can be found here.
- WHY: The original Oddmall, Emporium of the Weird is the place to be. It’s kind of a big deal and this year it’s bigger than ever!
- INSIDE AND OUTSIDE! There are vendors, entertainment stages, and other great things to do both INSIDE and OUTSIDE!
- It’s the Oddmall Talent Show and everybody is invited to participate! Click here to learn more.
- ZOO ODD LOGY! It’s the Oddmall reptile and exotic animal show! Vendors selling (legal) reptiles and other exotic animals are invited to participate. We’ll have live animal educational demonstrations and vendors selling a wide variety of pets and pet accessories. Animal vendors please sign up for Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird just as any other vendor would using the online registration form. Click here for more information.
ZOO ODD LOGY vendors will be interspersed with the other Oddmall vendors for maximum awesomeness.
- Our friends from Battlegrounds to Boardgames and Ohio Gaming Alliance will have a variety of board games and other tabletop games for you to play at booths 28-32. There will also be miniature painting, roleplaying games, and other snazzy diversions.
- COSTUME CONTEST! Of course there will be a costume contest. In fact, the winner of Best-in-Show will earn a FREE BADGE to Con on the Cob 2023! It happens at 3:00pm Saturday and Sunday on the outdoor stage. No need to preregister; just show up in costume 15 minutes beforehand and we’ll get things going!!!!
- ARTS & FARTS: Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird will be hosting the ODDMALL ARTS & FARTS Caravan of FOOD TRUCKS! Everybody loves food trucks. It’s a known fact. Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird will be host to several. Get your grub on for both LUNCH and DINNER! Oddmall judges will be sampling the fare of each grub-slinger and handing out awards for their favorite. FOOD TRUCK VENDORS please sign up for Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird (and other Oddmall shows) using the vendor registration form.
There is an additional $75 charge if a food truck will be using electricity provided by the venue.
Participating Food Vendors
- OUTDOOR GAMES: Enjoy such diversions as GIANT CROQUET! REGULAR-SIZED CROQUET! BADMINTON! VOLLEYBALL! and other fun snazz, jazz, razz, and razzamatazz!
- AXE THROWING! Oh, man! Our new friends from Grab That Axe will be outside with their state-of-the-art axe-throwing trailer. To clarify, the trailer itself does not throw axes. It’s the people in the trailer that throw the axes (at targets, not each other). You could be one of them!
- Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird is host to THE ODDMALL NIGHT MARKET. This is a snazzy way of saying it’s open into the evening.
- Professional tattoo artists, body piercers, and other such artists are welcome at Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird. All body artists must be properly licensed and all operations are subject to the laws and regulations of Ohio and Stark County. Click here for more information about INKcentricity at Oddmall. Body art vendors should register for booths just as any other vendor would, using the online registration form.
I AM VERY EXCITED!!!!… Oops, sorry. I ran out of exclamation points. Oh, wait, I found one under the couch.
Yellow (3’x8′): $90
Purple (6’x8′): $180
Green (6’x12′): $250
Pink (10’x10′): $350
Blue (10’x15′) OUTSIDE: $180
Food Truck (10’x30′) OUTSIDE: $180
Psycho Barbies DHA