Akron Pug Fest at a glance
- WHAT: I hope you didn’t accidentally read that as BUG FEST, although a celebration of bugs would be sweet, too. Nope, this one is all about PUGS and assorted dogs and other pets. It’s brought to you by the wonderful people at Stray Dog and it’s cuddling its way into Akron and into all of our hearts (like a precious emotion, not a heartworm).
- WHEN: TBA
- WHEN WHEN: Sunday 11am-5pm
- WHERE: Canal Place – 520 Main St. Akron, Ohio – Behind Building 24
- HOW MUCH: Cheaper than free! Wait, that doesn’t make sense. It is free, though.
- HOW: Bring your dogs, bring your kids, bring your congenial demeanor and that cute thing you do when your hair gets in your eyes, but most of all bring yourself. Yeah, it’s outside in October but it’s still going to be incredible. I’m making puppy-dog-eyes at you but you can’t see me (it’s devastatingly adorable).
- HUH: We are begging, rolling over, giving paw, and standing on our hind legs to all the good dogs who want information abut Vending and Food Trucks to follow this link for that very information.
- WHY: Dogs are great, dude. Oddmall vendors are great, too. Stray Dog is the beans, man! Mix dogs, Oddmall, and Deliciousness into a vat and spill it all over the park and this is what you get. It’s going to be glorious.
Stuff to do at Akron Pug Fest
- Pet Costume Contests
- Dog & Owner Look-alike Contest
- Peanut Butter Licking Competition
- Parade of Pooches
- Pet Supply Donation Bin
- Pet Adoption with Ohio Pug Rescue
- Oddmall vendors
- Food Trucks
- An absolutely immense amount of other fun stuff!
Maps of the Digs
List of Vendors
01: The Oddmall Souvenirium
02: The Oddmall Souvenirium
03: Psycho Barbies