Oddmall: Rubber City Rumpus at a glance
- WHAT: Rubber City Rumpus is a celebration of all things Akron. Well, not all things, but the coolest ones, anyway. Also, not everything is about Akron, we just thought the name was neat. IT’S A BLOCK PARTY! There will be dozens of vendors, food trucks, and live entertainment, and all the other awesome stuff you’ve come to expect from an Oddmall show. Also, it’s part of Kenmore’s First Friday celebration, so that’s something you should be pretty jazzed about.
- WHEN: August 2, 2024
- WHEN WHEN: Friday 6pm-9pm
- WHERE: Akron’s Kenmore Neighborhood – Kenmore Blvd between 13th St. and 16th St.
- HOW MUCH: Entry is free as beans. Free beans, not the ones you have to pay for. Your $5 donation is sincerely appreciated, but not required.
- HOW: Climb into one of those sweet, sweet soapbox derby cars and roll downhill.
- HUH: Vendor information can be found here.
- WHY: It’s the right thing to do and the tasty way to do it.
Pink (10’x10′): $50
Two Pink (10’x20′): $75
Canopies, Tables, and Chairs
Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables, chairs, tents, etc… We strongly suggest you bring a tent or canopy to protect you and your goods from the sun and wind. ALL TENTS AND CANOPIES MUST BE CONSTRUCTED OF FLAME RESISTANT MATERIALS AND MUST BE ASSEMBLED ACCORDING TO THE MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS (by order of the fire marshall). All tents and canopies must be held in place by stakes or weights in a manner compliant with the manufacturer’s instructions.
You are welcome to bring your own battery powered generators, but since this is an outdoor show we can not provide electrical hookups. No gas powered or loud generators will be invited.
Rubber City Rumpus Vendor List
Rubber City Rumpus 2024 Vendor List
Psycho Barbies DHA