Akron Sausage Fest at a glance
- WHAT: It’s a celebration of Hot Dogs, Sausages, and various assorted cylindrical meats and, best of all, it’s brought to you by the wonderful people at Stray Dog, to whom we owe our fealty. An abundance of Oddmall vendors will be there, bursting at their casing to provide you with an overflowing cornucopia or raw, burning awesomeness (in the form of cool handmade art and crafts).
- WHEN: TBA
- WHEN WHEN: Sunday 11am-5pm
- WHERE: Canal Place – 520 Main St. Akron, Ohio – Behind Building 24
- HOW MUCH: No charge. Free. Gratis. Compensation is not required (although donations are greatly appreciated).
- HOW: Just kind of walk on in. Maybe you can form a posse and drive together in some sort of van-like vehicle, perhaps a Mad Max-style post-apocalyptic battle wagon or Hyundai Entourage.
- HUH: Vendor and Food Truck information can be found here!
- WHY: IT’S A GOOSIN’ CELEBRATION OF TUBE-SHAPED MEATS AND ODDMALL WILL BE THERE MAKING YOU SMILE AND SELLING YOU COOL STUFF!!!! It’s what we in the business call a no-brainer. Also, the theme lends itself to all sorts of great puerile humor, you know, because wieners…
Things to do at Akron Sausage Fest
- Shop with your favorite Oddmall vendors
- EAT SAUSAGE
- Polka music
- Sausage Eating Contest
- Best Sausage in the Realm Competition
- A car show!
- Live Entertainment
- Way more stuff!
Maps of the Digs
List of Vendors