Oddmall: The Great Grassman Gathering at a glance
- WHAT: It’s a block party celebrating Kenmore’s own cryptozoological marvel – The Kenmore Grassman. Dozens of vendor booths showcasing the works and wonders of an abundance of artists, crafters, entertainers, and purveyors of games, toys, comics, and all things geeky, awesome, amazing, amazingly amazing, and amazingly amazingly amazing. Live entertainment, costume contests, and a variety of interesting diversions fascinate even the most jaded of curmudgeons. It’s part of Kenmore’s First Friday celebration!
- WHEN: June 3, 2022
- WHEN WHEN: Friday 6-9pm
- WHERE: Basically all of downtown Kenmore along Kenmore Boulevard and in several buildings.
- HOW MUCH: While entry is FREE donations are appreciated.
- HOW: Catch a ride with a friend, drive, fly, flap your wings, stamp yourself and go by mail.
- HUH: Vendor information can be found here.
- WHY: Because it’s going to be AWESOME and the Kenmore Grassman deserves at least as much love as the Skunk Ape and the Mongolian Death Worm!
Jazz Unique to The Great Grassman Gathering
- MULTIPLE STAGES OF ENTERTAINMENT! We’ll have several stages of entertainment features a wide variety of musical genres and performers.
- CRYPTOZOOLOGY! The Grassman Gathering will have a cryptozoology theme that celebrates all our favorite animals that might not be!
- Food Trucks! Food trucks!
- Bounce Houses!
- SO MUCH MORE! We’ll announce more diversions and entertainments once we have the details.
Vendor booth locations will be assigned onsite on a first-come basis.
Click here to nab a vendor booth!
Vendor Setup Information
This chunk is of interest to vendors at Oddmall: The Great Grassman Gathering. Other people are invited to read it, of course – encouraged to read it, in fact, but the information contained herein describes the manner in which vendor setup will be facilitated at the event. If that interests you, read on…
I will, in the interest of maintaining my trademark concisity, continue in the form of a bulleted list:
- Vendors may begin setup at 3:30pm.
- The show runs from 6pm until 9pm.
- Please check in with the show runners near the intersection of Kenmore Blvd and 15th Street SW (by the Rialto Theater). We will let you know where the booths are so you may choose yours.
- I look like Danny DeVito’s discount stunt double.
- Booths will be allocated on a first come basis. You choose your booth onsite.
- There is ample parking all around Kenmore. You may use any of the public lots.
- If you are using a tent, please make sure it is properly weighted to secured.
- Many of the local shops and restaurants have bathrooms we can use.
- The denizens of Kenmore are timid forest creatures. Please treat them with respect and dignity.
If you have any further questions please reach out to Andy at andy@andyhopp .com.
Jackson Arthur, Author
Cotton Candy Crafting
Mutha Oith Creations
Fear the Beard Art
Freudenburger’s Froody Boogers
Chelsey’s Triple Happiness
Shows and Stitches
Chelsey’s Triple Happiness
The Crafty Cutter
David Balog – Author
Tabellion Design Co.
3D Print Forge
The Cement Head
OpTIEcal DYEllusion Design
Pets and People Gifts & More
The Green Room Fumoir
Brown & Co.
Randa’s Crafty World
Ramen Shaman Art
Found Universe Crafts
The Crafty Beard
Sunny Conure Co.