Oddmall: The Great Grassman Gathering at a glance
- WHAT: It’s a block party celebrating Kenmore’s own cryptozoological marvel – The Kenmore Grassman. Dozens of vendor booths, both inside and outside showcasing the works and wonders of an abundance of artists, crafters, entertainers, and purveyors of games, toys, comics, and all things geeky, awesome, amazing, amazingly amazing, and amazingly amazingly amazing. Live entertainment, costume contests, and a variety of interesting diversions fascinate even the most jaded of curmudgeons.
- WHEN: October 2, 2021
- WHEN WHEN: Saturday 11am-7pm (tentative times).
- WHERE: Basically all of downtown Kenmore along Kenmore Boulevard and in several buildings.
- HOW MUCH: While entry is FREE donations are appreciated.
- HOW: Catch a ride with a friend, drive, fly, flap your wings, stamp yourself and go by mail.
- HUH: Vendor information can be found here.
- WHY: Because it’s going to be AWESOME and the Kenmore Grassman deserves at least as much love as the Skunk Ape and the Mongolian Death Worm!
Jazz Unique to The Great Grassman Gathering
- MULTIPLE STAGES OF ENTERTAINMENT! We’ll have several stages of entertainment features a wide variety of musical genres and performers.
- Zoo.ODD.Logy! The brand new Oddmall Reptile and Exotic Animal show is happening right alongside Oddmall: The Great Grassman Gathering!
- TATTOOS! Tattoo artists are welcome at Oddmall. If you are a tattoo artist interested in tattooing at the show please email Andy to discuss the details.
- CRYPTOZOOLOGY! The Grassman Gathering will have a cryptozoology theme that celebrates all our favorite animals that might not be!
- Food Trucks! Food trucks!
- Bounce Houses!
- SO MUCH MORE! We’ll announce more diversions and entertainments once we have the details.
– Lilla Rose Hair Awesome
– Tales Unlimited
– Goddess Elite
– Seymour’s Shop of Horrors
– Stray Dog
– Roberto Rod.
– Hubbards Oddities and Weird
– Black Willow Products
– Ye Olde School Treats-N-Eats
– Jeremy Reitzel
– Black Pineapple Creations
– Casual Killjoy
– Like Dreamers Do Press
– Fantasy Authors Dan R. Arman and Rose Withering
– Insect Mother
– Kilted Katana Productions
– Smuggles for Muggles
– Campbellini Crafts
– Elementals of Self
– Lord Ponsonby oddities
– Meteor Hunter Comics
– Grizzly Underhill Creations
– Creations In Flames
– Brooks Homestyle BBQ
Vendor booth locations will be assigned onsite on a first-come basis.
Click here to nab a vendor booth!
Vendor Setup Information
This chunk is of interest to vendors at Oddmall: The Great Grassman Gathering. Other people are invited to read it, of course – encouraged to read it, in fact, but the information contained herein describes the manner in which vendor setup will be facilitated at the event. If that interests you, read on…
I will, in the interest of maintaining my trademark concisity, continue in the form of a bulleted list:
- Vendors may begin setup at 8am.
- The show runs from 11am until 7pm.
- Please check in with the show runners near the intersection of Kenmore Blvd and 15th Street SW (by the Rialto Theater). We will let you know where the booths are so you may choose yours.
- I look like Danny DeVito’s discount stunt double.
- Booths will be allocated on a first come basis. You choose your booth onsite.
- There is ample parking all around Kenmore. You may use any of the public lots.
- If you are using a tent, please make sure it is properly weighted to secured.
- Many of the local shops and restaurants have bathrooms we can use.
- The denizens of Kenmore are timid forest creatures. Please treat them with respect and dignity.
If you have any further questions please reach out to Andy at andy@andyhopp .com.