Vendor Set Up
- Each booth is a 10×10′ space. Vendors are responsible for providing their own tables, chairs, displays, canopies, etc. ALL TENTS MUST BE PROPERLY WEIGHTED AND/OR STAKED IN THE GROUND!
- Vendors will be able to drive up to their booths to unload. Please do not park in other people’s booth spaces (this clogs things up worse), unload your items, and CAREFULLY move your car to the parking area BEFORE putting your booth together.
- Rubber City Rumpus runs from 11 am to 7 pm on Saturday, September 15th, and 10 am to 5 pm on Sunday, September 16th.
- This is a pet friendly, family friendly, event for all ages – so bring all of your friends, family, and everyone else you can!
- This is a rain or shine event! Please plan accordingly!
- Hours Overview:Artist/Vendor/Food Truck/Food Vendor Set-Up
Saturday: 7 am to 11 amShow open to the public
Saturday: 11 am to 7 pm
Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
5 pm to dark
- Set-upIt will be one way in and one way out of the park during set up.
- If you are entering from the side of Triplett Blvd/241, you will turn onto George Washington Blvd towards the old stadium/blimp base/etc. Then, make the first right onto Derby Downs (Road).Vendors will be setting up in the field to the right just past the old stadium
- DERBY DOWNS HAS ASKED US TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT ABSOLUTELY NO ONE IS PERMITTED IN OR AROUND THE OLD STADIUM. IT IS PATROLLED AND ANYONE CAUGHT BREAKING THIS ONE RULE WILL BE CHARGED WITH TRESPASSING! This is a super, duper serious thing because the stadium IS NOT SAFE and there have been injuries recently because folks were getting into trouble.
- Parking will be in the adjacent field. Please begin making nice, straight, tight rows with your vehicles based on the position of the staff vehicles. We’ll have volunteers to help guide everyone as well.
- A contingent of Oddmall staff and volunteers will be on hand to help direct traffic, help you find your booth space.
- If you have a cart or dolly that is good on grass/gravel, you will most likely want to bring it with you!
- This is an outdoor event – please bring your canopy!
- Vendors are responsible for making sure their canopies are sufficiently weighted.(aka, don’t take a chance and always attach weights to your tent – it protects your booth and merchandise, your neighbors’ booths, and even the folks attending the show from the dangers of flyaway tents.)
- We prefer the use of weights instead of stakes, but if you must stake your tent, stakes must be kept out of walkways and fit inside your 10x10′ area AND all stakes MUST be removed from the grass before you leave. (We don’t want to cause tripping hazards or leave something for the mowers or an unsuspecting person to find!)
- This is an outdoor event. The field gets full sun during the day, so please watch the weather and plan accordingly with sidewalls for your canopy, sunblock, hats, picnic blankets, umbrellas, proper footwear, etc.
- Electric/table rentals will NOT be available at this event to artists and vendors. Please bring your own battery or solar powered generators, chargers, lights, etc. Again, all vendors are required to bring their own canopy, weights, tables, displays, chairs, etc. Food vendors and food trucks are responsible for securing any necessary permits and licenses they may need.
- ALL VENDORS, ARTISTS, AND FOOD TRUCKS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING UP AFTER THEMSELVES AND MAKING SURE THAT TRASH IS ACTUALLY IN THE TRASH BINS. DO NOT LEAVE TRASH ON THE GROUND! (There were several vendors and food trucks who left trash flying around at the last outdoor show, and that was so not cool. Any vendor leaving a large mess behind at any event may not be invited back.)
- Reverse it!
- Please pack up and tear down your booth BEFORE getting your vehicle. Once loaded, please move promptly to allow others to load their vehicles.
- NO EARLY TEAR DOWNS EXCEPT FOR EMERGENCIES! If you are only doing one day or another, please, please, wait until the end of the day.
It is unprofessional and ruins the show for other vendors and attendees. (Plus, you can’t get your car into the show anyways.) You may begin tearing down at 5 pm Sunday.
- Please check the vendor list on the Rubber City Rumpus website (https://www.oddmall.info/rubber-city-rumpus/) to ensure that we have your information, website, and booth name are displayed correctly. (Please note: We try our very best to accommodate everyone’s booth preferences to the best of our abilities, but due to the large number of variables we must take into account when planning an event (and the overwhelming requests for corner spaces), we cannot guarantee anyone’s location 100%. If you would like a different booth location (and it is still available), please let us know as soon as possible.)If you did not supply a website during sign up or are sharing a booth with a friend, please contact us so that we can update your information. Not only will this create more traffic for your business prior to the show (or even after), but we are planning a show booklet and would like to include the most up-to-date information.
As vendors continue to sign up, we will feature them on the Oddmall Facebook Page and Oddmall Goodies Pinterest Board!
We ask that you add your email address to our Oddmall Newsletter. Keep an eye out for this, as this is how we will communicate new information, news, and setup information in the upcoming days. If you would like to use a different email address or unsubscribe at any time, you can do so by following the same link or visiting the Oddmall website.
If you would like any flyers for distribution at upcoming events, in local shops, businesses, restaurants, etc, please send your mailing address to Krystal at Krystal@MuthaOithCreations.com. You can also pick them up from Andy directly at his home in Green.
Oddmall is always on the lookout for super-awesome volunteers! If you are up to the task, please send us an email! We are looking for a few more good folks to help vendors during setup and teardown, direct traffic, handout programs and maps, help with booth sitting and lunch breaks, etc.
By signing up with us, you are agreeing to allow us to use your images and information to promote your shop, business, website, etc in the context of being an Oddmall participant. You may appear on our websites, Facebook pages, Pinterest boards, advertisements, etc. We like to give shoppers an idea of what they can find at Oddmall, and this will also bring more business to your shop and booth!
You can also connect with and share Oddmall in these other great places:
The Oddmall Etsy Team (Connect with other Oddmall Etsy sellers!)
On Pinterest (Check out all of the awesome artists and vendors coming to the show!)
On Facebook (Another great source for up-to-date Oddmall information!)
Invite all of your friends to the Oddmall: Riverside Ramble official Facebook event!
Don’t forget to use #OddmallOhio on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Again, we thank you so much for being a part of this awesome event, we couldn’t do it without you! (Honestly and truly!) We can’t wait to see you on the big day!
The Oddmall Crew