- Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces at a Glance
- Awesome Jazz at Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces
- Food Trucks at Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces
- Entertainment at Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces
- Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces Maps
- Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces Vendor Information
WHAT: A rampaging horde of artists, crafters, waremongers, cosplayers, buskers, performers, and purveyors of all things fantastic, geeky, bizarre, weird, horrific, handmade, groovy, and wonderful invades the world’s most off the cob celebration of games, art, freaks, & fun!
WHEN: October 3-6, 2024
WHEN WHEN: Thursday 2pm-8pm, Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 10am-3pm
WHERE: CON ON THE COB!!!!!!!!
WHERE WHERE: Quality Inn & Suites – 4742 Brecksville Rd. Richfield, OH 44286
HOW MUCH: Visiting and shopping at Oddmall is as FREE as things come. However, a paid convention badge is required to participate in the incredible array of activities at Con on the Cob.
HOW: Summon a dragon and fly around in style. Perhaps ride a unicorn or some sort of golem.
HUH: VENDOR REGISTRATION information can be found here and VENDOR SETUP information can be found here. Each Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces vendor booth includes a FREE 4 Day Adult Con on the Cob Convention Badge.
WHY: Con on the Cob is, indisputably, the universe’s most OFF THE COB convention for fans of tabletop games, comedy music, cosplay, parties, art, fun, and everything else. The Mother of All Marketplaces has been Con on the Cob’s vendor hall forever but now it’s also an Oddmall show, which means shoppers don’t have to buy a convention badge in order to check it out.
- CON ON THE COB!!!! Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces takes place at Con on the Cob (everybody screams “CON ON THE COB!!!!” whenever someone says “Con on the Cob” – it’s a thing). Anyway, according to the brochure, Con on the Cob is the universe’s most OFF THE COB tabletop gaming con, chock full of RPGs, board games, card games, party games, and all sorts of that kind of fun jazz. It’s also an art fair, with a large selection of talented artists in attendance and an amazing abundance of fantasy, science fiction, horror, and geeky art and art activities. Oh, and it’s Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces, with dozens of incredible vendors showcasing a wide variety of jazz, snazz, and zazz, boosting the geekonomy like old school Robin Hoods (but without the stealing and the giving stuff away for free (ok, not like Robin Hoods. I failed analogy class in Kindergarten). It’s a magical sort of place where all people are welcome, nobody’s a nobody, and everybody is weird (just like you and me). Visit the official Con on the Cob website for more information.
- ZOO ODD LOGY! It’s the Oddmall reptile and exotic animal show! Vendors selling (legal) reptiles and other exotic animals are invited to participate. We’ll have live animal educational demonstrations and vendors selling a wide variety of pets and pet accessories (I hope you inadvertently read that last part with Hank Hill’s voice). Animal vendors please sign up for Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces just as any other vendor would using the online registration form. Click here for more information.
- Con on the Cob, as a celebration of Games, Art, Freaks, and Fun is chock full of all sorts of tabletop diversions! There are hundreds of them – roleplaying games, board games, card games, party games, and, hyperbolically, everything else! Click here to learn all about Con on the Cob’s incredible array of games, to sign up to play in them, and to submit your own games and events to the schedule.
- COSTUME CONTEST! Of course there will be a costume contest. In fact, the winner of Best-in-Show will earn a FREE BADGE to Con on the Cob 2025! It happens at 6:00pm Saturday. Click here for more information about cosplay and costuming at Con on the Cob.
- Professional tattoo artists, body piercers, and other such artists are welcome at Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces and . All body artists must be properly licensed and all operations are subject to the laws and regulations of Ohio and Summit County. Click here for more information about INKcentricity at Oddmall. Body art vendors should register for booths just as any other vendor would, using the online registration form. Con on the Cob typically has several tattoo artists in attendance.
- ARTS & FARTS: Con on the Cob is host to the ARTS & FARTS Caravan of FOOD TRUCKS! Everybody loves food trucks. It’s a known fact. Con on the Cob and Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces will be host to several. FOOD TRUCK VENDORS please sign up for Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces (and other Oddmall shows) using the vendor registration form.
|F01: Available |
|F06: Available |
- The stalwart warriors of Aelimor will be hosting The Aelimor Fighting Pit, a brutal arena where guests of all ages can engage in fierce combat where survival is decided by their wits, skill at arms, and the incompetence of their opponent. I’m overstating the danger for the sake of drama. All weapons are safe, foam-covered, and super cool. The Aelimor Fighting Pit is located in the Atrium next to the miniature golf course.
- TRICK OR TREAT! All the little whippersnappers, sprites, urchins, and chillunzes should come in costume and get their Trick or Treat on a bit early this year. Vendors are encouraged to keep a bowl of something tasty or interesting to hand out. Trick or treating takes place Saturday at 3pm. Just meet up with Santa in the Kid Cave so he can lead the procession, wear a costume, and say the magic words. You know what to do…
Con on the Cob is horrendously proud to host the FuMPFest Comedy Music Festival and a huge greasy blob of other phenomenal entertainment events. FumpFest features a full lineup with dozens of incredible performers throughout the convention. Other entertainment events include Karoake on the Cob, The CotC Queens of Drag, and a veritable overflowing volcano of awesome jazz I don’t have the courage to describe here. Follow this link for more information. Access to all the entertainment is included with your Con on the Cob convention badge.
SPECIAL DEAL: Every booth at Oddmall: The Mother of All Marketplaces comes with a FREE 4 Day Adult Convention Badge for Con on the Cob – A SIXTY DOLLAR VALUE! Additional vendor badges may be nabbed for only $30. A CotC badge gives a person access to all of the awesome things at Con on the Cob but is not required to vend or shop at The Mother of All Marketplaces.
Yellow (3’x8′): $120
Purple (6’x8′): $180
Green (6’x12′): $250
Pink (10’x10′): $350 SOLD OUT
Ancillary Booth (3’x8′): $100
Food Truck (10’x30′) OUTSIDE: $180
80: Acathla Clothing
56: Foolish Media / Pop Rocks Decor
77: Casual Kiljoy
81: The Dreamscapes
87: Deb C Instant
16: Dice ‘N Slice
17: Dice ‘N Slice
43: Pop Rocks Decor
46: Foolish Media / Pop Rocks Decor
47: Live Dream Create
50: 3Cat Collectibles
52: Black Lotus Elementals
103: Fortune’s Cookies
104: Fortune’s Cookies