At a glance:
- WHAT: Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird, Ohio’s most unique exhibition of art, craft, and everything awesome brings you a selection of fantastic vendors and artists alongside the Classic Rock Fest in Bowling Green, Ohio..
- WHEN: September 21, 2019
- WHEN WHEN: Saturday 11am until it’s over!
- WHERE: Wood County Fairgrounds – 900 West Poe Rd
Bowling Green OH 43402
- HOW MUCH: Classic Rock Fest tickets can be purchased here. There is no additional fee to shop with the Oddmall vendors.
- HOW: It’s probably best to drive.
- HUH: Vendor information can be found here.
- WHY: This event is going to rock your socks off. If you already aren’t wearing socks it will rock some on you and then rock them off. Metaphorically.
Jazz Unique to This Event
- It’s a legit Classic Rock Fest with legit bands! Some of your (or maybe your mom’s) favorite classic rock bands from the 1970s will be performing. Don’t believe me? Check out this roster:
Pat Travers Band
The Edgar Winter Band
Chris Duarte Group
- Very affordable vendor booths! The price for a vendor booth is only a little more than the price of two tickets to the show AND each vendor booth includes show admission for two people! Vendors will select their booth space onsite.
For more information about the Classic Rock Fest please visit this site.
Artist & Vendor List
|1. The Artful Cricket|
2. A Face Painting Mom
3. Peregrinator’s Hoard
4. Earthworks: Odds and Ends (Mostly Odds)
To become a vendor or for more information about vending, please visit this site.