February is just around the corner and Oddmall’s first show of the season along with it. Don’t you dare even consider missing out on Oddmall: Expedition Elsewhere at Canton’s beautiful Cultural Center for the Arts!
Oddmall: Expedition Elsewhere at a glance
- WHAT: Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird, Ohio’s most unique exhibition of art, craft, and everything interesting brings you a fantastic weekend of art, cosplay, entertainment, and shopping with over 115 artists, crafters, costumers, and purveyors of all things weird, geeky, horrific, unusual, and wonderful.
- WHEN: February 15-16, 2020
- WHEN WHEN: Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 10am-5pm.
- WHERE: Cultural Center for the Arts – 1001 Market Avenue, Canton OH 44702
- HOW MUCH: While entry is FREE your $5 donation is appreciated.
- HOW: Swim, paddle, float, ride a camel, maybe ask a friend for a ride…
- HUH: Vendor information can be found here.
- WHY: So, so many reasons. It’s Valentine’s Day-ish, so it will be the perfect opportunity to nab something unique for that special someone. It’s also pretty much Andy, Heather, and Greg’s birthday, so you kind of have to go.
Jazz Unique to Expedition Elsewhere
- I LOVE YOU MOST OF ALL! We will be handing out snazzy Oddmall Valentines for attendees to give to their favorite artist or vendor. Whoever snags the most Valentine’s by the end of the day on Sunday wins a sweet, sweet prize.
- The Feast of the Greased Beast Saturday Night at Katana
- Some Squishy Romantic Game Show with Gandersnitch the Goblin! Do NOT even consider missing out on this hilarious act. Gandersnitch is the coolest. He got turned into a puppet a while back, I think by Santa Claus. I’m not sure, but he’s the beans.