Oddmall: Hallowondrous at a glance
- WHAT: It’s the HALLOWEEN edition of Oddmall. Dozens upon dozens of fantastic artists and vendors mob the scene at Toledo’s wonderful Seagate Center. There’s live entertainment, trick or treating, some really incredible artists, monsters, makeup, panels, parties, and way, way more.
- WHEN: October 14-15, 2018
- WHEN WHEN: Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 10am-5pm.
- WHERE: Seagate Center – 401 Jefferson Avenue, Toledo OH 43604
- HOW MUCH: Free to get in. Five dollars to leave. Nah, I’m just playing with you. It’s free (but we do appreciate and depend on your donations).
- HOW: Maybe ride a broomstick or that awesome car the Munsters drove around in.
- HUH: Vendor information can be found here.
- WHY: Seriously? It’s Oddmall and Halloween. Do you even need a reason?
Jazz Unique to Hallowondrous
- TRICK OR TREAT! All the little whippersnappers, sprites, urchins, and chillunzes should come in costume and get there Trick or Treat on a bit early this year. Vendors are encouraged to keep a bowl of something tasty or interesting to hand out. Trick or treating takes place all day both days. Just wear a costume and say the magic words. You know what to do…
- THE ODDMALL HALLOWEEN PARTY! Yeah, baby. Saturday night in the lounge of the attached Park Inn Radisson hotel is the Oddmall Halloween Party. Wear a costume if you want and come hang out with your fellow vendors and friends. It’s not scary at all. Not at all…
- GAMING! Oddmall: Hallowondrous has an entire room stocked with all kinds of great board games, card games, and other fun stuff. It’s all because of our man Santa Claus and his amazing toybox. It’s free to play and lasts all day.
- THE ANNUAL “ONE OF US” ODDMALL DINNER THING! Last year we had a big dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse. All vendors and their friends were invited. Much fun was had. This year we are considering a different location. We’ll have more information soon.
Artist & Vendor List